Thursday 2 January 2014

WHAT I WORE TODAY


I really, really love outfit posts. I love spending time in my little closet planning what to wear today, tomorrow, or for the rest of the week. It's just a really peaceful and happy place, however strange that sounds... Today was one of those rare days where it was a no brainer, although some days it's a complete dilemma, I could spend an hour trying to make an outfit work and even though I see my fiancĂ© (and all males really) rolling his eyes and telling me just to "throw on something",  although to me it's a completely blissful process.
But the thing is, even though I love creating and reading OOTDs, I am insanely hopeless at having my picture taken, showing off an outfit. I force my poor fiancé to take my pictures and I feel so out of place BUT I DO MY BEST, here you are:

 photo IMG_1107.jpg

 photo IMG_1078.jpg
1. Tights - Bik Bok // 2. Jumper - Gina Tricot // 3. Cosy socks - Cubus // 4. Snood - Gina Tricot

My brother came home from Qatar yesterday, with gifts (!!) and this is the one I got from my mother:

 photo IMG_1091.jpg

It's so beautiful, she designed it herself and it's so clever! You can kind of break it up like this:

 photo IMG_1094.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment