Wednesday 22 January 2014

A girls connection to her closet.

I realize more and more what a hopeless-materialistic-happiness-weirdo I am sometimes. Just yesterday I re-did my little cot closet and it gives me so much good. I'll try and describe it, I think I feel the way as one of my aunties feels when she goes to church on Sundays. I feel right, good, peace, I feel hallelujah! I don't think she'd agree to compare the two but I that's how I feel. Is that weird? I feel like I should be a bit embarrassed about this but I'm not. I can't be the only one.


"Gosh, they're just clothes."
"No, that's where you're wrong!!!!"

Ok. It's weird, but that's just the way it is. Want to know something weirder? ...... Ok here goes, when I'm angry, sad, highly emotional in some way... I go into that tiny cot and I look around at all the hangers and the clothes and it just feels like heaven, everything melts away and all I can think and feel is how gorgeous this all is. The shoes, the pieces, so on.

Sometimes if I'm really emotional I feel the fabrics. And I'm not ashamed of it!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment