Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Xmas Sale Buys

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, and almost equally as wonderful - "After Christmas Day Sale".
Over Christmas I was sick and I didn't even want to show my face out and about for a splendid sale, why suffer in society when you can just shop till you drop comfortably at home on your browser? No screaming kids or stick thin fashionistas who are suddenly just in your way snagging the pieces you had your eye on first(!!!!), no more crowds blocking the whole corridor walking at snail speed, no more waiting forever in line for the one nail polish you wanted to buy, no more... ok I'll stop. You get my point.
I do like people, really, I do, but it's just easier not having to stress about anything or anyone, by shopping at home online! The girl who is seriously trying to score something at the sale and the girl prancing around the mall with her boyfriend are NOT THE SAME GIRLS and if the latter is in the way ... it's just unnecessary, someone will get hurt!
I'm not crazy, I just like shopping in the comfort of my own home. Which I did over Christmas, and here are some of the pieces I snagged <3<3loveheart.






This I found on Zara's website. I'm not sure of the reduction anymore but it wasn't really a "good" buy considering the % off. But they had a sale on EVERYTHING. And I noticed too late to snag the best stuff, but I consider myself lucky with this jacket, I love it! My new favourite.






These weren't on sale, but they are so, SO nice. I got them from eBay. Extravagance HERE and Magic HERE.







Too gorgeous. They are from Asos and guess if I managed to get the last pair, and guess if they originally cost £160 and if I got them for £50. Guess if I felt wonderful after <3<3<3<3<3
They're still sold out. Sorry.






These boots are from Nly Trend and you can find them HERE. Not-on-sale price 499 NOK, sale-price 100 NOK. I'm saving them for spring <3






At an amazing 80 per cent off Ladies and Gents, I present to you "Wildfox Couture White Label Party Sweateeeeeeeeer"! Got it for like 500 NOK! Which is still a bit expensive. And hey, this is a really pretty jumper but don't pay full price for it 2300 NOK is crazy expensive.







Casual everyday dress from Gina Tricot. I didn't find it just now when I looked to link it so I guess it's sold out. It's a very simple dress from the front, nothing special really, but from the back this is what is looks like. It's a bit more fun, but at the sale time very casual and everydayish. This wasn't on sale but I was on a roll....






These heels are from Nly Trend and you can get them HERE (no longer on sale). I got these too for 100 NOK, they are so glamorous and sexy, they'd go perfect with just a very simple black dress!





*fist punches into the air* I LOVE SALES

No comments:

Post a Comment