Saturday 18 January 2014

Summer, come on!

Sigh. Summer is simply the best time of the year. Everything is so bright and blooming, and the whole season just has this happy feel to it. I was looking through some pictures and thought I'd share. 



It wasn't really necessary with a blanket, Norwegian summers aren't that cold. Promise. But look at the sweet uncle taking care of his niece!



Annual summer activity: cricket (? Crocket? No?) in the garden.



And trampoline tumbling!



More tumbling, and my birthday get-together, with brilliant homemade-from-a-pack-brownies.



Playful-frisbee fiancé and serious-car fiancé.



Trip to Baroniet with multiple relatives, the most stunning place ever.


I'm extremely ready for summer now, it's not going to be here in a while but I'm really looking forward to the Qatar trip. It will be about 30 degrees my mom says, which is ... a bit much to be honest! I've already packed my clothes for the trip ... haha .. *lilbitpathetic-ohwell*


No comments:

Post a Comment