Friday 17 January 2014

Various nail looks in January

As I mentioned a while back, painting my nails is some sort of therapy for me. So is spilling my thoughts and emotions all over this virtual diary, I did try a "real" one, but I ended up just burning the whole thing. Multiple times.
Anyway, nails, here are some looks I did this month. Enjoy :-)




↑ 1. Ciatè "Amazing Gracie" (PP133). // 2. Ciatè "Serendipity" (PP170)



↑ 1. Hello Kitty polish by H&M "Darling Pink". // 2. Ciatè "Pillow Fight" (PP103). // 3. Oriflame Visions Nailart "Silver Lining". 



↑ 1. Ciatè "Play Date" (PP105). // 2. Ciatè "Fit For A Queen" (PP069). // 3. Ciatè "Party Shoes" (PP109). // 4. Oriflame Visions Nailart "Silver Lining". 



↑ 1. Nail polish by H&M "Miss Stone Heart". // 2. L.A Colors "Metallic Purple". // 3. Oriflame Visions Nailart "Wall Paint". 



↑ 1. Ciatè "Encore!" (PP161). // 2. Oriflame Visions Nailart "Silver Lining". // 3. Oriflame Visions Nailart "Black Deco".



↑ 1. Dior Vernis "Rose Boa Pink Boa" (349). // 2. Oriflame "Nail Tip Duo EX1210". // 3. Stickers from Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment