Sunday 5 January 2014

MAKEUP OF THE DAY

Well, more like a couple of days ago, but "MUOD" was just easier than "MUIWACDA" or something, you know?

Lately I've been going easy on my skin, letting it breathe and soaking it in different kinds of creams, etc.

That's my cat - say hii! I've always had cats as I was growing up, but they were always too wild to have inside or pet, they'd just be afraid of you basically, and this one is like... You can touch it and it will purr, even my one year old makes it purr and she just grabs the tail and pulls it or pinches it. She's really mean to Pus, obviously she doesn't mean to be; she loves him, but yeah.

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm going back to work tomorrow after two weeks + a xmas holiday of sick leave. I just make my lunch for tomorrow teehee. I've only got about two months left of being an apprentice, seeing as I pass my exam. I'm really excited about finishing up my apprentice time. Most of my friends are two years in at university and I'm still in my hometown trying to finish my apprenticeship. Waah. I feel a little slow sometimes, but I guess we can't all be quick hopping bunnies in ALL areas of our life.

Speaking of slow, my sister is coming to stay with us for a while today, and time is going really slow because I'm excited and tired. I don't even know if I can stay up much longer - super tired.

*yawn*x3






No comments:

Post a Comment