Thursday 2 January 2014

2014

 
Hey, guess what we did the other day! We went to see a builder about building a house and suddenly it doesn't seem so scary anymore. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. I'm not worried about when or where, it's just nice to think it will happen, you know, sometime and somewhere. Well at least I'm finding it all very nice and comforting and that's all we need.

And it's 2014!! Gosh, I feel like it's still 2012 and we were all going to die. Time flies.
For 2011 my fiancé took me to the first "proper" party I've ever been to. I wanted to go in sweatpants and a hoodie but ended up going in a super slutty dress (which I use as a top now, goodness what was I thinking back then). The party was horrible and my fiancé was drunk and we fought and I didn't know anyone there and everyone was drunk apart from 17 year old me and we didn't get a cab home until 6 am.
For 2012 we travelled to Spain, I shopped these gorgeous shoes which I used on the New Years Eve and they gave me such blisters, I don't think I ever used them again haha. And just a month after this I found out I was pregnant!
And for 2013 we flew to Qatar, to see my family there, and we were celebrating with our 3 month old baby, just pure bliss.
This year we spent at home, with my aunt, uncle, cousins, grandfather and each other. Our baby slept through the whole thing and even though I missed our first fireworks, running for my camera, it was perfect and I got to snap some pics:


 photo IMG_1022.jpg

 photo IMG_1030.jpg

 photo IMG_1045.jpg



Who knows what more will have happened or where we'll be at the end of this year? I'm excited to find out! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment