Friday 17 January 2014

Things to look forward to!

It feels like such a long time since I've posted anything new on the blog. It's not really been "that" long but a lot of things have happened, and they are all so good! And that feels so wonderful!

- My sister came to visit with her boyfriend, briefly as I said she would, before leaving for Italy! She's moving there with him and I'm really happy for her, she finally seems to have found her place <3 I don't see her that often - only once or twice a year, and it's always good to catch up, I never really realise how much I've been missing her until she's here.

- I started work, which was quite heavy in it's self but things are really looking up, and yesterday I had to go home early thanks to the cold I am currently suffering from, and I'm honestly quite sad about it.

- I'm going to London! :-) I'm going with my best friend Maria, and it's going to be all about shopping, food, and caaaandy. It's not until the end of February but I can't wait to get "away". A change of scenery is always nice in this depressing cold winter. Also, we've never done anything like this before, imagine going so far without parental supervision! ... Just kidding, kind of. I should make a London guide after I get back.

- Hehe, I'm going to Qatar! And I should make a guide there too! It's so entirely different from here. We're going for Easter, my brother Are, my dear Silviu and our beautiful daughter. And me.

- We bought a lot!!!! Well, we didn't pay for it or sign any contract yet, but it's ours <3 and ... I think I need to make a post just about this to get out everything I wanna say! <3 <3 <3 <3

- Last but not least; our wedding is starting it's planning process. Hahaha, my mother and I Skype a lot, and of course we talk about the wedding (a lot) and I think Silviu just, I don't know, gave in and gave us the go for planning wondering if he was invited haha :*

*sigh*

:-) This is such a positive post, I'm in a really good place right now. Except from the cold, but THAT is going to go away soon :-) :-)  And I'm on a roll with blogging right now, so I will just get on to writing another blog post about...... my nails haha. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment