Monday 27 January 2014

B-to-the-LISS

Bliss. This minute I am overcome by it. I've been so busy the last couple of days without really knowing what I spent my time doing. Today my little angel was extra tired and she went to bed just 45 minutes than she normally does, but it made such a difference!
I cleaned the kitchen and the living room, fed the dog, fed the cat, blanketed my fiancé, took a shower, put on my pjs, crawled to bed, checked my mail, read blogs I follow up to date and now I'm typing away at the keyboard.
Ok fine, it's not bliss to put on pyjamas or clean, it was mostly the shower. Washing away all worries, all stress from today leaving bliss and calm in its place. I kind of want to go back in now haha.
Instead, although it's not even 7 pm yet, I am going to stay in bed, take out my twilight copy and read about the indestructible love of Edward and Bella. Cheesy. I'll show up with some hardcore nail looks tomorrow if I have time and hope you forgive me.
Night ! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment