Friday 27 December 2013

WHAT I WORE ON MY NAILS

My latest "obsession" is nail polish. I've been going though a rollercoaster of emotions the last couple of weeks, I still am, and doing my nails gives me PEACE and I love that. It really just calms me, unless I make a mess and end up angrier than ever but that's just like a 1/10 probability.
I had the Ciatè nail polish calendar and I definitely recommend it for next year if you're into that kind of stuff.

As I've been living in my wool underwear that I got for Christmas I chose a bright matching colour for my nails:


 photo IMG_1017.jpg

 photo IMG_1014.jpg

↑ 1. KIKO's "smooth base" base coat // 2. KIKO's top coat. // 3. Oriflame's "silver lining" from the set Visions Nail Art.
 

 photo IMG_1005.jpg

↑ 1. Ciatè "Play Date" (PP105). // 2. Ciatè "Fit For A Queen" (PP069). // 3. Ciatè "Party Shoes" (PP109).


XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment