Wednesday 11 December 2013

MAJOR DILEMMA!

Well, hi! It has definitely been a little while.
I've been having a lousy couple of weeks but today I am very optimistic and do you want to know why.....? I'm going shopping!!!!

I have already started a bit. I drove my dear grandfather to the bank this morning and peeked into one of the local shops as I was waiting for him to finish. In the end he was the one waiting for me... but anyway! I was the most exquisite black and white beaded/sequined jacket. The pricetag (1699kr/£170) made me die a little bit, or a lot. But I was thinking I could buy it for myself for Christmas and it would be the gift from my fiancĂ©... And I could clean the whole house before I got it... Gosh it's a lot of money though isn't it? I'm supposed to be saving up for a house... But it was so beautiful. But I'll feel really bad. But I would be supporting the local shops by buying from them.

Pros:
1. So gorgeous.
2. Supporting local shops.
3. Timeless piece.
4. Formal and formal casual.
5. I'd have it forever wouldn't I? Big time wardrobe investment.

Cons:
1. 1699!!!!!!???
2. Beads will fall off. Comes with extra beads, which is definitely a pro!!!
3. Facing fiancé.
4. Will feel bad.
5. 1699.

I'll need to think about this. I also saw a gorgeous knitted jumper, and then there's the wool chill set I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment