Tuesday 25 March 2014

Guilty Pleasures

We all have one..... or two, or a million.

One of my guilty pleasures is watching "The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills", I absolutely love it, it's completely high school and ridiculous but I am so into it, haha I'll start watching it after my daughter is in bed and I will put on a new episode, and another one, and another one...... It's so ridiculous but I love it, and if you're like my fiancĂ©, having never seen it but set on the fact that it's such a waste of time I am telling you you're wroooooooong!! Give it a shot, it will suck you in, so beware. 


 
As I'm already talking about guilty pleasures, I melt myself a little snack as I watch the episodes.... I've heard the calories disappear as you melt things, so when I think about it, it's not really a guilty pleasure after all is it? Just a pleasure teehee <3<3<3<3


*guiltyhappyface*

AAAAArgh I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment