Tuesday 25 March 2014

Breathe in, breathe out.

Inhale
After becoming a mom, no actually, after my daughter started to walk haha, and after Silviu started to work away - only coming home on weekends, things got a little busy for me!

I should be at work today, but my daughter got a fever on Sunday night, and she has still got it, so I am at home with her, I've just woken up, dressed, brushed my teeth, done my morning skin care routine and here I am in this big empty quiet house all alone until my angel decides it's time to rise. Aloooone.

At first I wasn't sure what to do, because this is very unusual, I was just hoping I could get my skincare routine done in time for her to wake up.
The house is amazingly clean thanks to my step dad who came to visit us this weekend and even if it did look its usual self (as if a bomb went off) I wouldn't be spending this alone time cleaning.

I am doing chill therapy, blogging, as I have the time to, gosh this really relaxes me and I ought to do it more often.

It lets me breathe in, and breathe out.



Exhale

No comments:

Post a Comment