Friday 14 February 2014

Bridezilla?

Time is just ticking away. Really fast. I haven't been on the blog since beginning of February and I've missed it. I've been so busy these last few weeks, we've set a date for the wedding, I've picked my dress, and my maid of honour, we're looking for a venue, I need to make and send out invitations, make a menu, design the theme, finish the guest list (!)

Gosh there's a lot to do, and also, I have to focus all my energy on growing out my bangs as soon as possible. Because of course I went to get my hair cut, and of couuuuurse I wanted bangs. I wasn't thinking about how I'm supposed to get married in the summer and you can bet I wanted to cry when my fiancĂ© said "Aww, you're going to get married with bangs, I love bangs<3<3<3". At least he likes them but seriously howstupidcanyoumuttering. Yep so there's that.

There's still 6 months to go, but I'm manic stressing already. I'm going to lose it. Is this what a bridezilla is?





Oooh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment