Friday 1 November 2013

HI, I'M NEW.

Well, it's half past one and my day has definitely not gone as planned!
Just before I had finished saving the design on my new blog the power went out!!! Can you believe my luck? Power is finally back on and my freezer went from -19 to -9 and whenever it goes below -19 it beeps like a nutter. Yes, that's exactly what it's doing right now, hahaha :(

Anyway, I'm Ida.
I just started this blog today and I'm new to blogger, as I previously blogged from www.blogg.no, but bare with me - I'll get the hang of things soon! :)


"Watch out please,
new meat coming through"
- Mean girls.

















I live in Norway with my fiancée and our polar bear Tor. Just kidding, people in Norway don't have polar bears.....
I'm interested in things like make up, fashion, hair, accessories, chocolate, a good book or a good movie, family, baking, animals, helping others, languages, sims, music and chocolate. Yeah, chocolate was on my list twice.

 photo collagemjhui.jpg

This blog will be a reflection of things that preoccupy me and I hope that you will have as much fun reading as I have writing :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment